Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutritional science in the promotion of personal health, individual care and peak performance. Registered Nutritional Therapists make use of a wide range of tools to understand how underlying imbalances may contribute to how clients present symptoms and health concerns.
Personalised nutrition takes a systems-biology approach to addressing the underlying imbalances that may be contributing to symptoms experienced by clients.
Our practitioners consider each individual to be unique and our programs are always personalised, taking into account biochemical individuality, and targeted to the unique combination of needs and imbalances expressed by each client.
The strategy is to use food, lifestyle and targeted supplements where necessary, to address these underlying imbalances. Our intention is to help clients to understand their bodies and to empower them to make better decisions, so as to optimise their health. Each program is reviewed regularly and evolves over time depending on tracked progress. The collaborative relationship with our clients means that they take an important and engaging role in their own recovery to optimal health.
Through lifestyle and nutrition coaching, we will guide you towards developing healthier habits in order to experience greater vitality and a more profound sense of wellbeing.
Nutritional Therapy is recognised as complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, and those looking for preventative medicine in order to enhance their overall wellbeing and vitality.
NUTRITIONAL THERAPY CONSULTATION
Our nutrition team will coach and support you in the following ways:
- Explore your medical history and health timeline to understand your current symptoms.
- Assess your physiology from presenting signs and symptoms, and any past medical testing in order to identify underlying imbalances.
- Suggest any relevant additional functional testing to obtain updated information
- Recommend personalised dietary changes to optimise nutrition and address nutritional deficiencies
- Provide menu plans relevant to your specific dietary needs
- Suggest behavioural changes and lifestyle management through achievable goal setting and identification of challenges and barriers
- Targeted supplement programme, where necessary, to address deficiencies beyond the levels that may be obtainable from food alone
Nutritional Therapy is not recommended as a replacement for medical advice, and we consult closely with any medical professionals who may already be working with our clients.
Here are some health conditions our Nutritional Therapists can help you with:
- Hormone Imbalance
- Weight Loss
- Lack of Energy & Fatigue
- Poor Immunity
- Sports Performance
- Chronic Inflammation
- Heart Health
- Digestive Dysfunction
- Cognitive Health
- Chronic Stress & Adrenal Function
Meet YOUR PRACTITIONER
Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
Registered Nutritional Therapist
Metabolic Balance Coach
Sue Camp is the Clinical Director of NutritionalMatters, is a certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, and a certified Nutritional Therapist.
OUR PRICES FOR NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
CHOOSE YOUR PRACTITIONER
|Individual Nutrition Consultations||Cost|